Reserve a table
Note: If you would like our tasting menu, please confirm this when booking and state which type (normal, vegan or vegetarian).
Treat someone to a meal with our newly available gift vouchers.
Credit Card and Cancellation policy
The Chequers Inn requires credit card details on all reservations.
For tables up to 4 people we require a 48 hour cancellation notice prior to the reservation time and for tables of 5 or more we require a weeks cancellation notice prior to the reservation time. Cancellations made outside of those times will incur a £20 cancellation fee per person and no shows (no arrival without cancellation) will be charged at £40 per person.
Modifications may be made to your booking up to 24 hours prior to your reservation time (subject to availability).
The dress code for our restaurant is smart casual; trainers, tracksuits, shorts and flip-flops are not allowed.
- Children are welcome. However, no-one under the age of 6 after 4pm.
- We regret that we are unable to accept prams and buggies anywhere on the premises.
- Unfortunately we do not have baby changing facilities.
- We do not allow dogs in the dining areas (unless they're guide dogs).
- Unfortunately we do not have a disabled toilet available.
Special diets and allergies
Whilst we will do our best to cater for our guests’ specific requirements, we cannot guarantee that conformity will be 100% or accept responsibilities for any unintended deficiency or resultant reaction or illness, unless caused by our negligence.