Reserve a table
Treat someone to a meal with our newly available gift vouchers.
Credit Card and Cancellation policy
The Chequers Inn requires credit card details on bookings made for Friday and Saturday evenings, and Sunday lunches to secure your table.
For tables up to 4 people we require a 48 hour cancellation notice prior to the reservation time and for tables of 5 or more we require a weeks cancellation notice prior to the reservation time. Cancellations made outside of those times will incur a £20 cancellation fee per person and no shows (no arrival without cancellation) will be charged at £40 per person.
Modifications may be made to your booking up to 24 hours prior to your reservation time (subject to availability).
The dress code for our restaurant is smart casual; trainers, tracksuits, shorts and flip-flops are not allowed.
- Children are welcome. However, no-one under the age of 6 after 4pm.
- We regret that we are unable to accept prams and buggies anywhere on the premises.
- Unfortunately we do not have baby changing facilities.
- We do not allow dogs in the dining areas (unless they're guide dogs).
- Unfortunately we do not have a disabled toilet available.
Special diets and allergies
Whilst we will do our best to cater for our guests’ specific requirements, we cannot guarantee that conformity will be 100% or accept responsibilities for any unintended deficiency or resultant reaction or illness, unless caused by our negligence.
We are planning to re-open on Saturday 11th July. Social distancing measures along with other necessary measures will be in place.